Time & Location
Apr 07, 6:00 PM MDT – Apr 09, 6:00 PM MDT
Albuquerque, 1111 Carlisle Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106, USA
About the event
For those that have had the phenomenal experience of Systemic Constellation and wondered, "How do I learn to facilitate this?"
These 2 event options will be a great start.
Friday April 7th: 6-9PM $10 Intro Facilitation Taster
Dive into the Knowing Field and attend ALL of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Saturday April 8th: 10AM-6PM
Sunday April 9th: 1PM-6PM
$10 Intro to Facilitation Taster
$260 Full Weekend Basic Facilitation Training
Meet your Instructors with a short video: Dr. Logan and Charey Fox Discuss Healing Heartbreak
Friday, April 7th we will gather for three hours to explore what facilitating constellations could be like.
- There will be a discussion of Bert Hellinger, the founder of Systemic Family Constellation and how our work flows out of his.
- We will at what is intergenerational work and systemic constellation.
- We will look at what it takes to facilitate, the stance and presence we hold for all involved.
- We will discover a taste of the kind of state of mind and heart that is cultivated to do this work.
- We will explore the stories and roots of this practice.
- We will learn the differences in this approach.
- And we will explore the careful container we hold for the ancestors,ours and the ancestors of those we serve.
Saturday, April 8th, we will be immersed in an all-day workshop with people from the greater community, from 10am-6pm: The Knowing Field: Healing the Wounds of Love.
- Up to 8 people will receive their own constellations and we will share in at least one collective healing.
- There will be others who will be community participants, learning and healing from representing and witnessing.
- Those of us that are learning basic facilitation skills will be able to take notes and bring questions to Sunday's session.
- We will each be able to do a piece of our own constellation work, either during this workshop or on Sunday.
Easter Sunday afternoon, April 9 from 1-6 we will begin the experiential basics of facilitation.
- We will unpack the experiences from Saturday's workshop, sharing our insights and understandings of the backbone of facilitation.
- We will learn some essential skills.
- We will bring ways of seeing our own lives and possibly our client's lives into a larger strata of healing that is made possible by The Knowing Field.
- We will have a clearer sense of our personal next steps in our growth and in this path.
Some snacks are proved all weekend and on Saturday, we will have a couple lunch items and people are welcome to bring food to share for potluck lunch and/or to go out to eat during the break.
This event is held in the meeting room across from the deck on the coffee shop patio. Please text if you need guidance finding. 505-991-0839
Dive Into The Knowing Field
From $10.00 to $260.00
If you have had some experiences of Systemic Family Constellation and wondered, "How do I get started in learning to facilitate?", this event is for you. Friday April 7 6-9PM Saturday April 8 10AM-6PM Sunday April 9 1PM-6PM
From $10.00 to $260.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
Full Experience Apprentice
+$6.50 service fee
+$6.50 service fee